This upcoming Monday, you should have turned in an original slide presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your slide presentation will demonstrate what you’ve learned about Islam over the past two weeks.
In order to complete this assignment, you may use your writings from the previous two weeks and the sources that were previously provided for those assignments. However, please make sure not to copy and paste your entire paper into a presentation. Slide presentations are meant to be an aid to the audience as you give them a brief lesson—not a lengthy essay to be read word-for-word.
If you have any further questions about slide presentations, please make sure to talk with Mr. Cody or one of your other teachers prior to this Friday. Waiting until the last second is unacceptable. You may turn your presentation in as a PDF, PowerPoint, or through Google Slides.
Things you may include in your presentation:
- Interesting facts you’ve come across in your studies so far.
- Images of foods associated with the faith
- Images of traditional clothing associated with people within the religious faith
- Images or representations of places of worship within the faith.
- Symbols or heroes/saints/etc. associated with the faith.
- Any other visual representations that you find interesting!
Remember, you have a lot of freedom with this project so put your best foot forward and make it your own!
This project is taking the place of the poster that you did for Judaism and Christianity. You are not turning in a poster for Hinduism.