This week, you may use the sources given from last week as well as this additional one:
This is Britannica’s highly insightful and fairly unbiased section on Judaism. There’s a great subsection on ethics that may interest you. Have fun with this project! I’m proud of the work I’m seeing!
Your rough rough draft is due to email@example.com this Friday!!!
A single one page essay is due next week addressing both ethics and worship. Please see word count requirements from the introductory week.
The Ethics of Judaism
1. What do the Jewish texts say about the way one should live their life?
2. Are there any things that people of the Jewish faith do to demonstrate their ethics that adherents of
other religions do not do?
3. How do ethics in the Jewish faith seem to be similar to and differ from from the way Christians see
Worship: This week we will be learning about how the people of Judaism worship. This week, our aim is to describe the attitude, space, and practice of worship in Judaism. Have fun with this.
4. When Jewish people gather together to worship, what is it like? Do all Jewish people worship the same way? Describe different sects and their styles of worship.
5. Are there any calendared events, such as feasts, holidays, fasts, etc., that people of the Jewish faith observe?