- Open note test
- After test:
- Begin p. 517 "Distance from large bodies of water"
- Section review p. 521 #3-6
- Quiz questions:
- "What is the ratio of cations to anions in sodium chloride?"
- Which groups on the periodic table are most likely to form ionic compounds?
- Quantum Numbers, Atomic Orbitals, and Electron Configurations start at 4:18
- Worksheet on atoms vs Ions and Orbital notation
- Finish Section review #4-8
- Go over answers
- Naming Ionic Compounds p.176
- Test corrections
- Worksheet (section 1 and 2 outline)