- Finish Sec 3 p 132-133
- Page 133 Answer questions #2 and #4 in CNB
- Virtual Lab
- Go over page 173 and copy questions #2-6 then answerRead 146-151 (Ch4 Section 3)
- Define the Law of Reflection
- Describe the following terms: standing wave and resonance
- Exit slip (p. 150-151) Divide a white sheet of paper into 4 sections. In each section Illustrate a simple picture of refraction, diffraction, constructive and destructive interference, and reflection.
- Go over Study Guide from pg 65
- Chapter 2 Review questions #10-19 on pg.66
- Go over answers for #1-19
- Standardized Test Prep pg 70-71
- Go over answers
- Entrance ticket:
- What is a suspension? Name an example.
- What is a colloid? Name an example.
- How do suspensions and colloids differ?
- Describe how the particles of a suspension can be separated?
- Can a colloid be separated like a suspension? Why or why not?
- Volume by immersion in graduated cylinder [explain 1 ml = 1 cm^3]
- Novel study: SPEAK
| || |
| || |