- Gravity and mass: everything that has mass has gravity...and has a pull on EVERYTHING else that has mass.
- Why does a book stay on a table?
- Why would I not be able to stand if there was no friction?
- Helium balloons: how they balance forces in the air
- Satellites: why they don't crash into the Earth
- What fun could we have on the moon?
Homework: Read pages 310-313 in your textbook and take notes in your science notebook. You will have a three question quiz tomorrow and will be allowed to use your science notebook on the quiz.